Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Darjeeling and all of us will miss Shasheesh

DEAR ALL,
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MAILS I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER...

Shasheesh was a very special kind of man. With his powerful energy, he acted in so many fields – motivating others often in a very unselfish manner. I am very grateful about our relationship, proud to say: He was a friend to me.
Claire and Hans Joerg Bodenmann (Switzerland)


Many of us talk about giving back to the community, but never actually do anything about it. Shasheesh walked his talk, in that inimitable style of his. God rest his soul.
Jaideep Lahiri(New Delhi)


Shasheesh has taught me most of what I know today. Not only in terms of architecture but also in terms of how a life needs to be lived. What is important and what is not. He inspired me to believe in myself and take pride in what I do. I am lucky to have had a mentor like him in my life.
He always had some solution or the other for all the other things in life.
He loved Darjeeling in a 'devoted for life' sort of way and I hope that we can all together fulfill his dreams in our own ways.
Malvika (Bombay)


It is really an uncompensable loss to Darjeeling. We too miss such a good, hardworking and sincere teacher. I'll always treasure the days I spent there.
Milan (Kathmandu)


This is extremely cruel and unfair to all of us.
May be we could all meet a little later in Darj and
sort out some of the things close to his heart.
Things will never be the same.
Ashish Sharan lal (Kolkata)

No comments: